Business Privacy Notice A&R Brochu Construction Inc. (Updated on August 24, 2020.)
We know you care about how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your
confidence that we will do so carefully and in a sensible way. This Privacy Notice describes how Brochu Companies
Construction Inc., A-R Brochu, collect and process your personal information through websites and services that make
reference to this notice of confidentiality. By using the services of A and R Brochu, you consent to the practices described in this
What is the purpose of using your personal information?
- Comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with
- Get in touch with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the services of A and R
Brochu by different tools (e.g., email, phone).
Information you give us when you use the arbrochu.com website:
You provide us your information when you:
- Contact us by email;
- Complete a questionnaire or application form
As a result of these actions, you could provide us with information such as:
- Your name, email address, physical address, and phone number
- People addresses and phone numbers of business contacts.
- Content of comments, on-site messages and emails sent to us.
- Personal description and photographs that you submit about yourself.
- Identity information and documents (e.g., your Vitae Curriculum).).
Does Brochu companies share your personal information?
The confidentiality of our customers' information is very important to us. We do not share customer information
without their written consent.
If you choose to use our website, your use and any privacy disputes are subject to this notice and our terms and conditions.
limitations on damages, dispute resolution and enforcement of Canadian and Quebec laws.
If you have any concerns about your private life, please send us a detailed description to our service team
to customers, and we will try to solve it.